With a large experience in the area of manual testing of graphical interfaces during the process of mobile app development, a software testing company can provide high-quality mobile app testing services. One can use the service of the dedicated testing team to verify the quality of software of any complexity.
Manual testing is the most effective type of testing though it requires a lot of effort, especially mobile application testing is not an easy task due to a variety of mobile development platforms:
- iOS 3.1.3, 4.2.1, 5.1.1, 6.1.5, 7.0.4 (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch);
- Windows mobile 5.0, 6.0, 7.0;
- Windows phone 8 (HTC, Nokia Lumia);
- BlackBerry OS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 10.
Mobile application testing service helps to ensure that the app software developed for mobile devices works flawlessly on various platforms.
Manual testing can be more suitable if:
- the graphical interface of mobile app may change in the nearest future and automated tests will need to be rewritten;
- it is not enough time for the automation;
- mobile app must be released at the earliest possible date.
Manual testing will be more effective in the short time perspective as there are no ready automated tests, the creation of which usually requires additional time. It is true that automated testing services enable you to test your app more effectively, but until now no useful method has been found for automating usability evaluation and making mobile app attractive for the end user. Ideally, manual testing is one of the final stages of mobile application development life cycles.