iMazing is a mobile device management software that facilitates the transferring files or data between iOS devices: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and computers via macOS and Windows.
This tool has quite broad options, namely:
- simplified transfer of music, messages, files;
- easy access to photos;
- free automatic and wireless backup;
- variation of built-in functions when syncing iTunes data;
- provides opportunities for iTunes to manage iOS devices in a simple interface, and also offers new features;
- by contrast with iTunes, it saves several backup copies of each device;
- during synchronization, it provides the ability to manually add what you need to each device;
- informs in detail about the state of the battery when detecting spyware on the iPhone, iPad.
A free version or membership (which provides access to the whole functionality) is available on the official site – https://imazing.com/.
Software installation shouldn’t be difficult. The process is quite simple:
- Download installation file;
- Launch it following the instructions on the display;
- After installation, connect the iOS device to your computer;
- The application is ready for use.
Using iMazing to Get Logs
Logs (log file) is a file that contains information, history of user actions in the application, and application interaction with him/her.
To test web applications, you need to follow a specific series of steps:
- run the program;
- using a USB cable, connect to a tablet or phone;
- select Show Device Console from the menu;
- clear the console using the Clear button;
- reproduce the error on the device;
- click on the Pause button;
- click on Save;
- the file should be saved in .txt format.
Beta Testing of Apple Software
- log in with your Apple ID on https://beta.apple.com/;
- accept terms of agreement;
- register a device in the beta testing program using beta.apple.com/profile;
- create a backup copy of the selected device via iMazing;
- load a configuration profile;
- select Parameters in the menu;
- go to Profile loaded;
- press the Install button.
How to return a previous version:
- launch iMazing;
- “Restore a backup”;
- Hence, you’ll get the last backup on the device.
Thus, as we can see, the possibilities of the iMazing software are varied and convenient. Here everyone will find something useful for themselves.