Application Core is a key part of the application. It’s responsible for the application run. Every application has its core.
Application Development Lifecycle
Application Development Lifecycle describes a process of planning, creating, testing and deploying an information system. It consists of a series of steps which system developers use to design, build, test and deliver an information system. There are such ADLC phases:
1. Preliminary analysis. On this stage costs and benefits are described, alternative solutions are proposed and submitted a preliminary plan.
2. Systems Analysis. On this stage the functions of the application are defined.
3. System Design. On this stage described the features of the application.
4. Development. On this stage the developers write the code.
5. Testing. On this stage the application is checked for bugs.
6. Acceptance, installation, deployment. On this stage the application is put into production.
7. Maintenance. On this stage the changes are made.
8. Evaluation. On this stage the developed system is evaluated.
Application Programming Interface
Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of protocols, routines and tools for building a software application. Almost all of the applications depend on API as it defines a way for developer to request services from the program. API can be found in all the applications.
Arc Testing is also called a branch testing. It is a test case design technique for a component in which test cases are designed for branch outcomes. The branch testing has two outcomes: true or false.
ASCII is an American standard code for information interchange; it’s a name of the table in which one can find numerical codes to some of the printable and unprintable codes. This table was created and standardized in USA in 1963. It determines codes for such symbols as: decimal digit, Roman alphabet, national alphabet, stop marks, control characters.
Assigned by (in BTS) indicates the person that assigned the bug to the person who is responsible for it.
Assigned to (in BTS) indicates the person that is responsible for the bug.
Attachment (in BTS) is a picture or a video that is uploaded to show the bug.
Automated Software Quality
Automated Software Quality is testing an application for bugs using different automated testing tools such as Ruby on rails, Selenium, Cucumber and others in order to improve its quality.