Application Development Lifecycle
Application Development Lifecycle describes a process of planning, creating, testing and deploying an information system. It consists of a series of steps which system developers use to design, build, test and deliver an information system. There are such ADLC phases:
1. Preliminary analysis. On this stage costs and benefits are described, alternative solutions are proposed and submitted a preliminary plan.
2. Systems Analysis. On this stage the functions of the application are defined.
3. System Design. On this stage described the features of the application.
4. Development. On this stage the developers write the code.
5. Testing. On this stage the application is checked for bugs.
6. Acceptance, installation, deployment. On this stage the application is put into production.
7. Maintenance. On this stage the changes are made.
8. Evaluation. On this stage the developed system is evaluated.