Independent Testing Services
A group of measures on software quality control performed on an independent from software producer platform. Independent testing is performed by testing specialists who have not been involved in the system’s development to ensure that the delivery meets both functional and non-functional requirements.
Benefits for clients:
• Minimized risk of the low-quality software;
• Increased transparency of the acquired system;
• Reduced the cost of product support;
• Greater cost-efficiency and accelerated timelines in the product implementation stage;
• Improved brand logo and sales volume due to enhanced product quality;
• Optimized testing costs due to outsourcing model.