Every dedicated tester who performs manual testing services faces the challenge of making a screenshot and sharing it with the other members of the dedicated testing team. The same problem has to do with some text, like logs.
There are a lot of useful services and tools available on the Internet and the best of them are listed in this article.
- Paint (Windows) is likely an instrument all the testers get started with. Everything is so simple! Push the buttons in succession: PrintScreen, Ctrl+V, and then it is possible to do all that one can wish for, namely: cut, draw arrows, write text, etc.
- Scissors (Windows) – an integrated program that allows capturing a full page screen or just taking some partial screen shot and drawing something on it.
- Monosnap – has to be installed on your computer. Then the procedure of registration is followed. Find this program in the system tray. Installation testing services are carried out to ensure proper installation and further operation of apps. Next, make a screenshot, press the download and the link to your screenshot has been copied to the clipboard, so you can quickly send it to another team mate.
- Snaggy is a program designed to make a screenshot and insert it directly to a webpage by means of Ctrl+V combination – the picture is downloaded and you can see a link to it. There is the possibility to edit images.
- Pastebin is meant for sharing texts. You should get registered and create your own “paste” with the possibility to configure privacy and time.
- Сollabedit makes it possible to edit program code (or only text).
- Jing allows making screenshots and videos.
- Imgur is a service for exchange of images.
- Clip2net is service to share images and files.
Looking for app testing service? And you are doing right because it is required to test your application for identification of potential issues.
Leave A Comment