Nowadays lots of web shops offer various products and services.
E-commerce popularity is determined by its higher level of convenience in comparison with common shops. The customers don’t have to go anywhere, wait in lines, spend much time on purchases. They just need to click a few buttons to acquire the desired goods or services.
Unfortunately, according to numerous researches and results of usability testing provided by QA consultants, only few online shops meet high usability standards and fully satisfy their clients.
Experts in ecommerce testing claim that thorough understanding of clients’ needs, desires and behavior models are the basis of providing proper usability of an online shop.
As a Rule, People Visit a Web Shop in Order To:
- buy some goods or services;
- learn about goods or services in order to form an opinion about them and probably buy them in the future.
Every type of goods and services has its specificities, that must be considered by designers of e-commerce applications. Common ground between all the online shops is that their customers want to get the desired goods as fast and effortless as possible.
The designers have to provide customers with all the abilities and information required to fulfill their wish, thorough software testing services help to improve the application and make it meet high quality standards.
5 Common Drawbacks of E-Commerce Applications:
- Embarrassing registration.
- Lack of important information for the customers.
- Inconvenient interface and functionality of the shopping cart.
- Hiding extra charges from the users.
- Insufficient support during payment problems.