Online shopping has many advantages over traditional one, but people face some problems buying gods and services online.
Nowadays lots of web shops offer various products and services.
At present many web software products are powered by Drupal.
Though it is believed that programmers play the main role in software development, project profitability and time-to-market of an application depend significantly on test engineers as well. This is especially true for traditional development models such as Waterfall model.
Quality assurance became an integral branch of information technology. No modern application is created without software testing.
CyD NET Utils has a lot of options that can be used by a quality assurance company for sites testing for various errors. One of such options is Security test module that tests the web site for main security problems: [checklist type=”eg. checked, dotted, arrowed” margin_bottom=”no”] SQL Injection; XSS; PHP includes. [/checklist] Search of system security weaknesses is necessary for
In order to conduct full site testing in software testing outsourcing it’s necessary to comply with the procedure that is checked by not a single developer. The testing process is to be thorough and carried out in several stages: functional, usability and non-functional testing are widely applicable. However, there are few testing methods that are frequently overlooked.
Since the advent of the Android system, the development of applications, which work with this platform, has started to develop rapidly. For the release of the application not to be spoilt by a large quantity of defects, the check is carried out.
On the average, a software programmer makes one mistake in every five lines of the code including misprints. It would seem that the figure is quite impressive, especially if to consider the number of code lines in a standard program. 90% of mistakes are corrected by the very developer at the testing stage. Remaining 10% are detected during the testing
Before setting server to work or to load it at its full capacity, it’s necessary to check the maximum load it can withstand. It is made in order to prevent such problems as: long loading, freezing (hanging), errors.